I am continuously working to think of ways to reach you and share information. It's a constant balance to offer unrestricted information and yet also not overwhelm you with another thing to check.

Generally, most of the information I share comes to you via emails from either the department chair or instructional coach. While email is a great way to make sure you see something at least once, it is also an avenue that can easily overwhelm the user. No one enjoys opening Outlook to the greeting of dozens of new emails. Even when an email gets your attention, emails are easily lost as they are pushed down to make room for more messages. I hate nothing more than searching through my email for a message that I remember seeing a few days ago.
This blog is an attempt to house some of that information that is often lost in email. It will also be a place to share information with you as quickly as I receive it. Hopefully, it will also allow a dialogue to emerge via comment posts.
This is a secondary blog so some blogs will address junior high, some blogs will address high school and yet others will address secondary as a whole. I will work to denote this in the blog title with JH, HS or JH/HS.
As always, I want to hear from you. In the comments section let me know how to best support you. What information do you want/need?
Have a great day!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment